1. What are your rates? Our rates vary according to your project, content and needs. Other factors such as the field of specialisation, how technical your content is and fast deliveries also influence how much we charge. This said, our rates start from £0.05/€0.06/$0.08 per source word and £18/€20/$25 per hour.
2. What currencies do you accept?
We accept payments in US dollars, Euros and British pounds.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept wires as well as Paypal, Revolut, cash and cheque payments.
4. How long will it take to have my file translated?
Delivery time is usually confirmed when we issue our quote. Please keep in mind we are always committed to provide a swift and professional service.
5. Do you use any CAT tools?
We use the most recent version of Trados Studio and MemoQ. We are always keen on exploring new methods and tools if requested to do so.
6. What file types do you accept?
We accept files in different extensions (i.e. pdf, doc, jpg, etc). Please ensure the content you provide is clear and readable in all its parts.
7. Do you strictly translate content in your field of specialisation?
No, we love getting out of our comfort zone and exploring new horizons. We will carefully review your content and provide an accurate rendition.
8. I am not fully satisfied with how you translated parts of my content? What can I do about that?
Tell us. Translation is not a one-way road. Different translators will most likely translate the same content in different ways and that is why we encourage you to always provide honest feedback on our work.